Friday, June 15, 2007

Back To The Future Marathon!


The other week I was minding my own business at home flipping through the channels. I came across a Modern Marvels episode which featured the DeLorean. The car was way ahead of its time. I went online and found the official DeLorean of Texas website. I have downloaded 2003-2006 calendar images of the sickest DeLoreans you've ever seen to my desktop and screen saver. You should come sit at my desk and check them out! You can still buy these cars made in brand new 1980s parts that were leftover from the fall out of the original factory. It failed due to the financial drama of Mr. DeLorean as you learned in the video clip here. In no celebration of the DeLorean, today is Back To The Future Marathon here at work. We are playing the trilogy all day long today. Each DVD will be and has been played in its proper order. I just hope that our design guys don't come out and turn it off or something. Marty McFly, Doc Brown, the lovely Jennifer...who doesn't think that this is the greatest trilogy ever?!?!?! I hope you have enjoyed our modern marvel production found on the utube.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love B2TF. The second one is my Fav.