Thursday, April 19, 2007

Jessop Has Arrived!

Ok, I'm officially welcoming myself to by very first blog. Inspired by Aimee Heffernan, a dear co-worker of mine (www.aimeeheffernan.blogspot.com), has motivated me on moving forward to joining the online super club. Except for, I wish with this super club there was a McDonalds inside so I could enjoy a delicious meal like the 2 cheese burger meal that is not on the menu anymore, but you can still special order it. Anywho, I must also give a little bit of credit to my good friend and pest control idol, Archie Egbert (www.archieoman.blogspot.com). I owe the past year of a fantastic side job of being a licensed Pest Control Officer (PCO) to Archie for simply up and leaving Utah and leaving to me the awesome responsibility of purchasing his existing company (for an undisclosed amount of money). I wish I could get my hands on one of those bumper stickers found on a cab drivers car that says "Live the Dream", only, make reference to it as a PCO.
Thank you for taking the time to allow me to offer a little bit of my pearls of wisdom, leaving a valued impression on your mind. I'm excited to be here. I'll see you online. Oh, and don't forget, everything found in a forwarded email and on the Internet is true fact.

Danny Jessop

No comments: