Sunday, May 4, 2008

TASC is for Sale!!!



PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW, PLEASE!!!




TASC is for sale, THE WHOLE BUSINESS! MAKE ME AN OFFER. This is a great opportunity to jump in the driver seat and grow with your own business. Professionally designed logo, business card and brochure are ready to have you print them with your name and contact info. WHAT YOU GET: Price includes the designs and equipment- B&G 1.5 gallon hand sprayer with 24" wand, 30 gallon tank with 100' hose powered by a 5.5 hp motor, hammer drill for termite jobs, all chemical on hand, both for routine pest control treatments and termite jobs, and other baits. It also includes my whole customer list in an excel spreadsheet. I'll even include the trailer, so all you need is a car or truck with a tow hitch (I've got connections if you don't) and you are ready to roll.

FINANCING: Getting started is easy! Just go to your bank (I can recommend a good one) and tell them you want an SBA Loan. They can get you the $$$ you need to completely buy me out and run your business your way. Thats how I did it, so I can attest that it truly does work. Basically your monthly payment will be somewhere around $135 per month depending on the rate and terms. Do ONLY 3 pest control treatments each month and your loan payment is covered. Its that simple.

There are almost 100 pest control customers homes & businesses that I've serviced throughout the years. Its enough to get you started and make your money back from your initial investment within the first year. How many business can do that? Basically, if you service half of the customers, and see them twice before the end of the year, you have made your money back. Its that simple. To help with the transition, I've already mailed out a professionally written letter that tells the customers what to expect for the season and that additional team members may be coming when they call. The brochure was mailed with the letter as well to remind the customers of TASC.

I pride myself on good old-fashioned customer service and the customers love it. I tell them "If I'm not doing a good job, you're not going to have me come back, so its in my best interest to get you taken care of as best I can." All my customers love that.

I am open to offers, MAKE ME AN OFFER. We are asking only $5000, obo or possible trade. Remember, this is a business that you could break even with in only a matter of months! Call, text or email today. I look forward to hearing from you. In fact, I can't hardly wait!

Thanks!

1 comment:

Sam said...

K we checked out your not so updated blog! You really need to keep it up(or make karla) Had a blast this weekend, and we can't wait till next time!!