Sunday, May 4, 2008

Why, hello there!

Hello everyone! I'm back, and better than ever! Except for, I'm not sure how I could be better than ever when I'll be pushing 30 in over a year from now. I'm sure all of those half-tubs of ice cream at 9:55 pm every other night will be catching up to me soon. Just tell Karla, I think she can tell. So, I'm trying to get back on the band wagon here since I haven't blogged in SUCH a long time. What's it been? Going on like 7 months now? Crazy how time flies! I used-a-could google my name- Danny Jessop and I would come up on the first or second page from my company website www.adaidm.com team member profile. Then my blog would typically show up a few links down after that at the bottom of the page or at least the next page. Since I've been all over the place (literally), I seem to have fallen off of the beaten path. So here I am once again, trying to get back on. Please, can't you just accept me for who I am?

Oh yah, back to the google thing. Well, with recent events of the FLDS YFZ ranch happenings, if you do google Danny Jessop, typically a bunch of polygamy links come up. So, just to set the record straight, those aren't me, and I'm not them. Make sense? Although, it does hit a little close to home because of my family background. Perhaps I'll try and motivate me to post some detailed info about my ramblings...we'll see. Anywho, I'm back, and gosh, its feels great to be here!

No comments: