Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My Redneck Minivan



Hey, Karla is the one that wanted a Minivan. I wanted a Tahoe. Well, we needed some floor board trim last summer, so I took the Redneck Minivan to The Home Depot. The cheapy Toys R Us stroller works out well in many situations. In the first photo, the trim went from the front driver seats between the kids car seats, over the 3rd row and over the stroller for extra support. I didn't have a red flag, but I drove really carefully.

The other photo is just the other weekend. I needed one more piece of drywall to polish off my basement bathroom. Once again, the redneck Minivan miraculously came in handy. I put the drywall in as for as it would go, then placed the stroller under the drywall ontop of the bumper. I took my tiedowns and linked the two rear seat belts (those come standard) and hooked them to the stroller. The customer parked next to me in the real Tahoe laughed as he got his kid into his car. Then, he came back and said "Do you mind if I take a photo of this? My father-in-law will never belive me!" Thats when I said "My wife wanted a Minivan, not me!"

No comments: