Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Trailer Parking


I recently purchased a small trailer for my Pest Control business. It tows behind my subaru nicely. Here is a photo of it after I personally installed a tow hitch all by myself. As my little girl Karli frequently says "I do it myself like this!" So, today at work, I parked the car with the trailer taking up 2 parking spaces side-by-side. It is a tricky feat to accomplish, but only someone like me could do it. I'll post the photo of it some time. It was really funny cuz when we would watch it out from the office window, after the parking lot was filled, people would try to pull in and then realize my trailer was in the end of the parking stall. Then they would get mad and aggressively drive off. It was pretty good. There is another funny thing that happened here at the office that I am compelled not to talk about until a future date and then people will think that it is funny. But bringing it up now, it wouldn't be funny. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: